– Management experience in a retail environment, preferably ladies fashion
– Commercial Awareness
– Sales Focused and KPIs oriented
– Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
– Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools in order to effectively identify risks and opportunities.
– Strong awareness of local knowledge to pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shifting trends and new market opportunities.
– Engaging leadership style that empowers the team.
– Proactive approach to self development as well as the development of others.
– Willingness to take responsibility and accountability for making decisions and communicating them effectively to the team.
– Creating a culture where wellbeing matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
– Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
– Candidates must have proficiency in the English language, at least 5 years experience as a Brand/Operations Manager and GCC experience is a must.