1. BOOKING CONFIRMATION: Once we have processed your booking, we will send you a confirmation email with a receipt. If you have selected another payment method, you will receive an invoice instead. Your booking will be held for 72 hours until payment is received.
2. BANK TRANSFER
Name of Beneficiary: Just Talent FZ LLC
Bank Name: EMIRATES ISLAMIC BANK
IBAN Number: AE53 0340 0002 2577 8387 001
Swift Code: MEBLAEAD
Participants unable to use the online or bank transfer options, can select the cash/cheque option. The booking will be kept for 72 hours. Participants can email our training team on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and agree payment options.
3. FEES: Course fees include tuition on the day/days, all relevant course materials, lunch and refreshments unless otherwise informed while booking.
4. GROUP DISCOUNTS: If 5 or more people book on the same course and same course delivery day, they qualify for a 10% discount on the combined course fees. Groups of 10 or more people are entitled to 20% discount. This discount only applies to the specific courses booked and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Places are subject to availability.
5. SPECIAL REQUIRMENT: Email us in advance at emailing email@example.com, regarding any special requirements you might have, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
6. JOINING INSTRUCTIONS: All the relevant information including the outline of the day, venue details, a map and local hotels details will be issued approximately two to four weeks before the course. If you have not received your joining instructions three days before the training session, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Just Talent will not be held responsible for non-receipt of joining instructions and refunds will not be issued under such circumstances.
7. COURSE TRANSFERS: There is no charge for transferring your booking to the same course on an alternative date provided there is availability and that you notify Just Talent in writing up to 21 days before the start of the course. However, a transfer fee of 20% of the course fee will be payable if the notice is received in less than 21 days before the start of the original course. No refund will be made in the event of a transfer. No more than one transfer will be allowed. Requests to transfer a course must be made in writing and can be sent via email to email@example.com.
8. CANCELLING YOUR PLACE: If you notify Just Talent in writing up to 28 days before the start date of a course, you will receive a full refund, minus an administration fee of 20% of the course fee. If you withdraw for whatever reason within the 28-day period, you will not receive any refund. If a new person is nominated for the course, there will be no additional charge or fees to be paid.
9. NON-ATTENDANCE: If you have booked a course but have failed to attend without giving prior notice to the Just Talent, we will be unable to refund the course fees or offer a transfer.
10. REFUNDS: Subject to Clauses 8 and 9, refunds will be transferred back to you through the original method of payment. Refunds are process on the first Sunday of each month. Only refunds for past training/workshop dates will be processed.
11. INVITATION LETTERS: Should a participant require an invitation letter from Just Talent, for Visa purposes, we can do so provided the full payment of the course fee has been received. Just Talent is not able to act on behalf of the participant and is not responsible for any costs incurred by failure to obtain a Visa. Full course fees will be refunded if a participant has been declined a Visa and has submitted proof of this.
12. CANCELLATION BY JUST TALENT: Where circumstances dictate, Just Talent reserves the right to alter published programs, trainers, fees or venues without prior notice. Should a course be canceled, a refund of the fee will be made but no compensation will be paid for any additional costs incurred.
13. VENUE: Details of the chosen venue will be sent in the joining instructions for all training courses.
14. DRESS CODE: There is no specific dress code; however, it is advised to choose smart casual attire.
15. LIABILITY: Just Talent does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information or views expressed on its training courses including the course material. Opinions expressed, are of individual trainers and not necessarily those of Just Talent. Participants should take professional advice when dealing with specific situations.
17. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Just Talent FZ LLC controls this Site from the U.A.E. Just Talent FZ LLC makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
19. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
21. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. Just Talent FZ LLC will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
22. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to Just Talent FZ LLC through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
23. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Just Talent FZ LLC to do so. You also agree not to deep link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Just Talent FZ LLC to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Just Talent FZ LLC. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
24. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use Just Talent FZ LLC Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
25. NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Just Talent FZ LLC’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Just Talent FZ LLC will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
26. LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Just Talent FZ LLC has no control over these sites or the content within them. Just Talent FZ LLC does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Just Talent FZ LLC does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Just Talent FZ LLC for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
27. COPYRIGHT POLICY. Just Talent FZ LLC may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
30. LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to Just Talent FZ LLC, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted Just Talent FZ LLC an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. Just Talent FZ LLC may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against Just Talent FZ LLC for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to Just Talent FZ LLC. Any communication or materials you send to Just Talent FZ LLC will be treated as non- confidential and nonproprietary and may be disseminated or used by Just Talent FZ LLC for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
31. ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. Just Talent FZ LLC is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.